Massage has become increasingly popular in the last few years as a form of alternative therapy and a compliment therapy in many areas. One of the most common uses of massage is in sports and wellness. But, what is sports massage? How different is it from other massages? How to do an effective sports massage for the sportsman/sportswoman? Come join us as we learn the latest sports massage techniques from our Sports Physiotherapists today!
“Everyone in the sports and wellness industry should attend this course. The instructor is very experienced and being a Physiotherapist he is able to give additional insights which is a plus for this course.”
“I really like the practical sessions for this course. We are able to practice what we have learn on real athletes, which I think is very thoughtful of the instructors. Not to mention, lunch is provided!”
“Initially I thought that this course is going to be a touch-and-go course (the course fee is only less than $300). But after attending the course I must say it really exceeds my expectations. I learnt a lot of new knowledge and techniques that I never would have learnt outside, not to mention the very detailed practical session. This should be a $400 and above course. Thank you FHYSIO for making this course so affordable!”
- Product Innovation 80%
- Quality Assurance 95%
- Customer Support 85%
- Customer Happiness 100%
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Basic Sports massage course
Requirements: None. All are welcome!
- What is Sports Massage?
- How is it different from other massages?
- Muscle anatomy and physiology
- Injuries and healing
- Basic Sports Massage Techniques
- Case Studies
advanced sports massage course
Requirements: Graduate of Basic Sports Massage Course
- Anatomy trains
- Soft tissue Release Techniques
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Assessment tools to identify mobility impairments
- Case Studies
Upcoming Certification Courses
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on courses! Below are the details:
Sports Massage Course
Get CERTIFIED today!
19 AUGUST 2018 (BASIC)
16 SEPTEMBER 2018 (BASIC)
8.30am to 5.30pm
Reactiv Fitness Playground @ Victory Center
110 Geylang Lor 23, #07-10, S388410
Fill in the form below to reserve your slots for the course!
Sports Massage Certification Course Details
Registration for the course is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Basic Sports Massage Course: SGD $290
Advanced Sports Massage Course: SGD $390
**Lunch is provided for both courses.
Basic Sports Massage Certification (8 CEUs)
Advanced Sports Massage Certification (8 CEUs)
*Both courses are internationally accredited by International Sports Science Association (ISSA).*
– All CHEQUES should be crossed and made payable to “Fhysiolab International Pte. Ltd.”
– All BANK TRANSFERS should be made to OCBC Current/Business account 620893933001
– All PAYPAL payment should be made to email@example.com with an additional 4.5% credit card fee to be factored into the total sum.
– Please note that there will be no refund for any withdrawals from the course within a week prior to the commencement of the course. Full refund will only be given for withdrawals made 3 weeks in advance.
– We reserve the right to void any deals should the terms of payment not be met.
– You agree to indemnify and hold FHYSIO and its employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your use of the service, your connection to the service or your violation of any rights of another.