This course reconciles the latest research on pain, mobility and manual therapy with the techniques used by industry experts. Using the FHYball as a both a massage tool and a Self Myofascial Release (SMR) tool, you will be exposed to different techniques of SMR for different parts of the body including the cranium, neck, back, pelvis, hip, lower extremity, foot, shoulders and upper extremity. Not all parts of the body are equal and we will give you the secret to determining where to release on the body along with the movements and exercises that will make the changes permanent.
The FHYball is specially designed and invented by our Founder to help resolve pain for people of any age. Unlike traditional myofascial release balls which requires a big space for you to lie on the floor or wall, the FHYball comes with special bumps on each end which mimics that of an elbow. This means that you can release your muscle nodes at different parts of the body easily, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY POSITION. Do your self Myofascial Release in sitting, standing, on the bed, at work or even in the toilet! It allows you to maximize output, reduce inefficiency and the best part? It works as a manual therapy tool as well, allowing you share the “sweet pain” you experience with your loved ones.
- Product Innovation 80%
- Quality Assurance 95%
- Customer Support 85%
- Customer Happiness 100%
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Requirements: None. All are welcome!
- What is Myofascial Release
- What is FHYball
- Benefits of Self myofascial Release (SMR)
- Effects of SMR on mobility and sports performance
- Basic FHYball SMR techniques. What it is and how it works.
Requirements: Graduate of both Unit A and Basic Sports Massage Course
- Buddy myofascial release techniques using the FHYball
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of body
- Enhanced knowledge of the FHYball in regards to its design and applications for the body
- Assessment tools to identify mobility impairments
- Learn about how pain affects movement and how FHYball can help alleviate the situation
Unit C (Instructor course)
Requirements: Graduate of Unit B and 10 hours of FHYball myofascial release practicals
- FHYball massage techniques
- Active mobilizations and stability drills for better results
- The Do’s and Don’ts of mobility and SMRT. Become an expert in what to do and how to do it
- Recap on all FHYball SMR and masssage techniques
- FHYball as a treatment option for various injuries and conditions
- Case Studies
Upcoming Certification Courses
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on courses! Below are the details:
FHYball Myofascial Release Course (Unit A)
Get CERTIFIED today!
21 JULY 2018
1.30pm to 5.30pm
Reactiv Gym @ Victory Centre
110 Geylang Lor 23. #07-10, S388410
Fill in the form below to reserve your slots for the course!
FHYSIO FHYball Certification Course Details
Registration for the course is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Unit A: SGD $99 (inclusive of a FHYball)
Unit A (Existing FHYball user): SGD $69
Unit B: SGD $179
Unit C: $290 (Inclusive of lunch)
FHYball Mobility Certification I (Unit A)
FHYball Mobility Certification II (Unit B)
Certified as a FHYball Myofascial Release Instructor (Unit C)
– All CHEQUES should be crossed and made payable to “Fhysiolab International Pte. Ltd.”
– All BANK TRANSFERS should be made to OCBC Current/Business account 620893933001
– All PAYPAL payment should be made to email@example.com
– Please note that there will be no refund for any withdrawals from the course within a week prior to the commencement of the course. Full refund will only be given for withdrawals made 3 weeks in advance.
– We reserve the right to void any deals should the terms of payment not be met.
– You agree to indemnify and hold FHYSIO and its employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your content, your use of the service, your connection to the service or your violation of any rights of another.