The FHYroller (foam roller), like traditional stretching, is a great tool for lengthening and elongating muscles, but its benefits are especially helpful for runners, who often suffer from tight and fatigued muscles. Instead of simply lengthening the muscle, a foam roller massages muscles intensely, much like a massage from a massage therapist but without the hefty cost.
- High density non-slip EVA foam
- Load test: able to support up to 250kg/550lbs
- PVC inner lining
- Portable and travel-friendly
- Sweat-proof, simple to clean
- 140mm x 330mm
Promotes flow of blood and oxygen for more healing.
Release restrictions / trigger points.
Flush out built-up toxins.
I especially love the ridges on the FHYroller. Unlike the “common” foam rollers out there, the ridges gives the extra “oomph” when it rolls across my muscle nodes. My calves and IT bands are now much looser thanks to FHYroller!Yau Seng
Sturdy and firm. It’s definitely a steal for this high quality foam roller as compared to those “branded” rollers out there which cost a bomb, yet softer and less durable.Herman Chui
Foam rolling is the key to allowing yourself to soothe aching muscles after a good workout. With a unique combination of studded and flat surfaces, use FHYSIO’s FHYroller to massage sore muscles, increasing blood and oxygen circulation in your muscles.
FHYrollers are sweat proof and simple to clean, and its portable size and shape make it ideal for travel!
– High-density non-slip EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) foam
– PVC inner lining
– 140mm x 330mm
– Portable and travel-friendly
– Sweat-proof, simple to clean
– Load test: able to support up to 250kg/550lbs
– Studded and flat surfaces allow better deep tissue release
– Promotes flow of blood and oxygen for more healing
– Release restrictions / trigger points
– Flush out built-up toxins
– Promotes relaxation